Eagle Landing Golf Course is proud to present our First Annual Pitch N Putt for Pink Golf Tournament! A portion of the proceeds will benefit Breast Friends, which is a local organization dedicated to women and families facing a diagnosis of breast cancer, ovarian cancer, or other women's cancers. Click here to visit their website for more information.
$30 per person
Includes: BBQ lunch, prizes/giveaways, and a day full of fun for the whole family!
This is a tournament set up for the whole family! The Par 3 portion will be a 2-person scramble. In a scramble, both players tee off on each hole. The best shot is selected and both players play their second shot from that location. The better of the second shots is determined, and then both play their third shot from that location. This continues until the ball is holed. Only one score is recorded. The team with the lowest score wins!
We will also have a Mini Golf portion, this way kids and adults who would rather Mini Golf can get competitive as well! There will be groups of 4, but winners are based on an individual score. Whomever has the lowest score by the end of the game wins!
10:00 am - Registration
10:30 am - Shotgun Start for Par 3 Scramble
11:00 am - Mini Golf Tournament Starts
12:30 pm - Lunch
1:00 pm - Awards & Giveaways
- We will have 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Place prizes for both tournaments & KP prizes for Par 3
- Door Prize Giveaways - each participant will receive a door prize drawing ticket. Additional tickets available for purchase day of.
- Prize for the person who shows up with the Pinkest outfit they can find!
LUNCH & BEVERAGES:
- Lunch will be provided by our onsite BBQ cook
- Selection of beers and wine available for purchase